Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 28

very chic cupcakes

i was craving for sweet food the other day and i was walking around the curve. in an instant my evil one remind me of cupcake chic that recently open it outlet at the curve. so, i walk to the shop and enter...


greeted by over-friendly staffs who asked me how was my day, bla bla bla but my eyes are busy looking at the menu board to find out how much is the price of the cupcake. are they almost same price with j.co donuts or big apple donuts? then i saw the price.. rm4.50/cupcake. no turning back my heart say... so i said to the staffs, 'can i have 3 pcs please?'. so i look again at the menu board, so pweety and colorful.. i found out that each day they are selling different kind of cupcake flavor. good marketing strategy.. i look again at the glass display shelf.... i was drooling over the choices that i have. so i selected 3 most outstanding cupcake...


i am so in love with all the cupcakes. it is worth the money. when i bite it, it remind me how carrie bradshaw and miranda enjoying the cupcake when they are walking around manhattan... orgasm to the max!

the winner among the three is a tie between forget me not (lavender cake with baileys frosting - too much of this, you can't feel your leg i bet) and pb chip (peanut butter chocolate chip cake with vanilla frosting - very very sinful).

click to look at their menu below...


highly recommended for sweet tooth person. yummers!

weather:
clear

my mind: should i sleep early

my joint: pareee

my ipod playing: snow on the sahara (amen remix radio edit) - anggun

6 comments:

Ganymede said...

Ooo yes. Cupcake Chic. Need to go back there for another try of the other flavours.

ernie said...

queer - yes! definitely return to the sinful again for taste of heaven!

J.L said...

Don't mind if i add you in my food blog o?

:p

Ernie, i not yet try yet. Everytime i pass ikano, i saw but no chance. Bring me :)

ernie said...

chester - sure u can add me in ur food blog. that would be nice. am food lover as well..

ok, we can organize a meet up la.. hehhe.. cupcake chic gathering. some more gloria jean (next to it) offer buy one free one drink.. hahaha

J.L said...

Haiyo, my staff entrance is few steps from Gloria Jeans.

ernie said...

chester - hehehe.. see & smell only lor..