Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 15

what i did on valentine's day..


truly nothing!

just yesterday, adrian reminded me that today is a valentine's day! to my replied, is it? so? everywhere we go if want to celebrate, we will eat high price food and stuff. we can celebrate everyday, why only celebrate today. hmmmm... quiet! then, let's celebrate low key!

well, that is just something that i was thinking over this cheesy-too- commercialize celebration where partners are indirectly 'force' to celebrate at overprice cheesy place for dinner and buy way too cheesy-chocy-flowery-huggy bear present! i used to think, gawd, it is end of the world for i am not celebrating valentine's day. now, i even forgotten that today is valentine's day until adrian reminded me.

oh well, despite all that, we stopped by at one utama on our way for dinner at ss2 murni and i decided to buy him a choc from kokobistro. and i gotten half dozen of big apple donut.. heheh.. yum yum!


to me there are 4 celebrations that adrian and myself (must) celebrate together. our anniversary (march), my birthday (march), his birthday (june) and christmas (dec).

so, how was your celebration?

weather: clear

my mind: chow down donut

my joint: brits

my ipod playing: toy soldier - britney spears

2 comments:

Ganymede said...

Now you've made me crave for Krispy Kream. :(

Someone get me some. Anybody?

ernie said...

queer - hehehe! yum yum!