Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 1

CHARMS-ingly delicious


this is my very first food blog posting and i must say am very nervous.. heheh.. i don't know why...

anyhow, earlier on i had dinner at charm @ one utama. every time before/after i entered FOS, i passed by this restaurant and always said to myself, i tried food at this place another time. time come and go.. however today.. i had that chance!

it is truly a gem in the middle of one utama sky bridge. it has been there for a long time and i had not give myself a chance to try it...

read more here...

weather: windy

my mind: sleeping


my joint: di di diva


my ipod playing: candy shop - madonna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why so kan jeung.

Am i going to eat you le :p

Be happy and continue your food adventure~~

ernie said...

chester - hahahaha.. don knw la.. very kan cheong liao..