Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 8

so so scandalous..


edison chen has responded to the media on the biggest celebrity scandal in china. in his first response, he urges people to destroy the nude photos via a video message sent through his lawyers, Edison says:

“I’ve decided to break my silence today and make this statement to the media and to all people involved in this strange ordeal. Recent documents being posted online have been intentionally hurtful and malicious not only to the victims but to our whole community.

“I have already handed matters over to the police and have been assisting them with this case from the first day onwards. Due to ongoing investigations, I am unable to comment any further upon this case.

“The lives of many innocent people have been affected by this malicious and criminal conduct, and in this regard I am filled with pain, hurt and frustration...

more of it here with the video.

lesson learned for any of this celebrity scandals, it took seconds to crush you like a bug if are not careful with pvt stuff.. damn it, i need to clean my HDD in case any home made video inside it! :P

weather: sunny cny

my mind: craving for chinese food

my joint: doggie

my ipod playing: hold it, don't drop it - jlo

No comments: