Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 9

when am bored...

i hated it when long public holiday kicks in. i get restless at home. worst of all i get bored. did a bit of work, by the end, am still bored. then i plan to paint the mall red. get ready and i was on my way to curve after my brunch at mamak (gawd, am sick of the food already, i need chinese food!).

most shop still closed for the holiday then i decided to go to ikea. am sure ikea not close :). straight to market hall as i don bother to walk around the showroom, they all the same. i walk slowly around ikea to kill time and to find stuff that i want to buy for the house. walk, walk, walk, walk... i stopped at candles and plants area. picked some nice candles, candle's holder, plants and plant's bowl. then i saw ikea's new coffee table @ affordable price. i've been looking for coffee table that nice and fit nicely into the studio. immediately i text adrian, and next thing, i was on my way to check out counter to pay everything including my new coffee table.

drool below...


then saw chinese acrobatic performance at the curve. drool below...


weather: breezy

my mind: maggie mee?

my joint: music television

am listening to: in my arms - kylie minogue

No comments: