Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 21

the retun of my orgasm


oh yes! my wednesday night going to be an orgasmic night i must say... why? american idol returns to idiot box and what is on the menu. cute-looking boy! i am sorry blake lewis, am so over you and hello boyss of AI season 7! :)

today first episode of top 24 aired on star world. and i already have (guy) favorites. they are:

david sang fantastically, and he has likeable feature. very shy and adorable.

daddy who can sing.. absolutely love his smile and hair!

michael did ok but his scruffy look makes jt over!
oh papi desperado! chico muchachos!
our notable di di divah! i love the way he expressing himself comfortably on camera!

and of cos also i am missing josiah, an american idol rejects who sing fantastically!

weather:
rainy

my mind:
sleeeeep!

my joint:
idols

my ipod playing: before he cheats - carrie underwood

5 comments:

Ganymede said...

Oh my! The first boy is adorable!

Glog said...

Yeah...
My favourite is Jason and Luke...
So hot...

But you missed out on David cook... He is kinda cute and David Hernandez...

My mum actually find most of the guys cute...

ernie said...

queer ranter: oh yes! he is soooo adorable. When he's shy on stage, even more ahhh *melt*

glog: hehehe.. jason & luke more matured and superstar face!
oh, ur mom has a gd taste!

J.L said...

all the guys are so cute.

I like Jason :p

ernie said...

chester - yeah! they all so candy tv face! yummers.. me like jason also.. heheh