Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 11

what a day..


this is what a friend got to say about my blog the other day! hehehe..

it has been a good day for me since last thursday. remember my 'go-see'? yeah it went beyond my expectation and i got it! ohmygaystars, i can't believe it. since i got the news, i've been on the cloud 9! fly to the moon and back, the feeling is like after a good multiple orgasm! hahaha..

i just got back from handling one event. the event went pretty well. although behind schedule, but nonetheless it end at the time expected. everyone had a good time and so am i. was dancing at the console area and the songs selection during party time is totally my kind of music and it end with Abba 'Thank You For The Music'... hmmm.. a little weird but what the heck, everyone was singing their heart out.. :)

am crawling back to bed and its 3 am.. tick tock tick tock..

No comments: