Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 8

fear


fear (feer) - noun
a distressing emotion aroused by impending danger, evil, pain, etc.,
whether the threat is real or imagined; the feeling or condition of
being afraid; that which causes a feeling of being afraid.


i have fear constantly hunting me in my whole life. fear of losing something, fear of rejection, fear of fear of losing someone i love, fear on something that might happen in the future. it always there and i can't run away of it.

am going to 'go-see' later in the morning and i don't know what to expect as am going to see some big shot of the corporate body. and this cause make me having butterfly in my stomach and create a fear inside me. fear that i won't be as what i expected, fear of being rejected, fear that i offended them with i said, fear that i will fail in the 'go-see', fear that i fail impress them. what should i do? anyone know how to overcome fear? just take a deep breath and relax and breathe slowly to calm it down. does it work?

hopefully this fear will let me sleep tonight...


No comments: