Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 5

save me from myself...


have you ever feel that you been casted away from your life? at some point, you feel that you are living your live alone without anyone, sailing the boat alone, walking by the beach alone? for the pas few days, i have that exact feeling.

everytime i open up my eyes, i felt empty inside. i felt no one around me. it feels like i woke up and trap in a room where there is no window and am leaving helplessly in the dark. trying hard to reach out to anyone, someone, somebody. i feel breathless, nothing that i could hold on to and i fall on the ground, crying helplessly. where can i find peace to my heart?

the conversation that i needed seems far from sighted and the only communications i have is silence. my mouth sew with anger, frustration and depression. where can i lie down and forget the world?

hopping someone come and rescue me from this misery, but no one came. counting the days, hours, minutes, seconds as it passed by and it tortured me. my heart, my mind screaming and wanting to be heard. where can i find ear that will listen?

my eyes dried out. i couldn't cry anymore as there is no more tears in my eyes. i mourned too much on my lonely time in the dark. my body screaming every time i cry. no one comforting me. where can i find shoulder to cry on?

my hand tremble every time i look into the past. my feet barely stand every time i think about the future. lost in my directions in the dark. no hands to guide me. where can i find hands to guide me?

still, i sat in the dark and it feel cold. emptiness creeps in now and then. screaming inside out with no more tears flowing. am lost. where can i find ME so that i can save me from myself?


No comments: