Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 8

头疼


true enough, i did not have much sleep last night. i woke up in the mid of sleeping now and then and i feel restless that i decided to wake up at 8 something and lazying on bed for a while. got up, talk to ivan on msn then shower then get ready for the 'go-see'. it went quite good but i do not what are my chances are cos i do not know how strong are others but anyway, they will let me know soon about it. also i did a few meet up today with few key people on going projects and workloads, and that means am pretty occupied today considering i have a lot time in my hand.

today, i have mixed feeling and i don't know why. after i got out from my 'go-see', i feel relieved, happy, still nervous and unsure on how i was doing in there just now. the big shot did the talking most of the time and i answered all of them question rationally. in mid afternoon, felt blood rushing to my brain and headache hit me. i have to sit for a while and gather myself up. the headache continued til late evening. this could be cause by lack of sleep previous night or cause by the weather. could be.

during my 'go-see', one of the candidate came talk to me and asked me whether am i there for 'go-see'? i said yeah and then keep asked me a lot of question to which to my annoyance i decided to continued to read some magazine and ignored her. from our conversation, i know that this person is a freshie and eager to explore the world. i can see her enthusiasm spirit and it make me think for a while.. in this competitive world, everyone is on the race and willing to do anything to win what best for them?

and so peeps, let the race begin... and i still got headache!


No comments: