Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 24

very fishy business

my sister's house in pd (belong to the company that my bro in law work with)

i spent my weekend in port dickson now days as my sister and her family already relocating there. my mom is with them until this saturday before flying off back to bintulu.

nice weather in pd

last weekend was no extraordinary weekend. the weather is nice to sleep and everyone woke up late. we decided to head off to giant hypermarket in senawang, about 40 mins or so drive from my sister's house to buy groceries.

we entered the hypermarket and saw a pool of people crowding one corner. i have a peek and saw a banner.. 'Family Fish Spa'. the set up.. a pool with water and i saw people sitting on the side of it with their legs inside the pool. then i saw a fish swimming from one feet to other and understand that this is 'Fish Spa'. i was 'shocked' and 'curious'. i head on to the counter and asked, RM12 for 20 mins and RM16 for 30 mins.. hmmm! Kenko Spa charge RM38 for 30 mins!!

fishy fishy eat my dead fleshy

see! cheap kan?

hmmm.. market started to get spoilt and no more blue ocean for fishy business. sigh!

i was wondering how different this service compared with the lucrative fish spa. and i do not have any intention to try this at that time and at that area.

oh yeah, thanks ryonn for the fish spa voucher (from kenko). will use it one of the day..

my ipod playing: cruise control - mariah carey

4 comments:

joshua said...

Wow now there's even a neighbourhood Fish Spa... probably gonna spread like wildfire all over the country in a blink

ernie said...

josh - yeah! i was shocked and my major concern is that hygiene.

Ganymede said...

I'd love to have a go at the fish spa thinggi too. :P

ernie said...

hahaha.. we go together gether nak? i have not use the coupon. hahaha..