Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 13

vacation part 2

previously on vacation...


i was enjoying the moment with iPod and newspaper then books and waiting for light refreshment to be served.. 15 mins after the flight was floating thousand feet above sea level, came the scariest things in my life..

the nightmare has just begun. the chair was rocking, again and again and again. i felt so uncomfortable. the nightmare has begun. i turned around, i saw kiddo playing around the back seat.. argghhhhh! am in hell.

his mom pull him away to sit, and he slide down and kick my back seat. i was fume up and unbuckle my seat belt and stand up. i turned around and told the mother off.

me: excuse me, your little kiddo is kicking the back seat. *smile* d-mommy: i'm sorry (turned her face away and told the kiddo off).

it stopped for a while and it started again. the kiddo kicked my back seat. a few times. the uncle sitting next to me felt it and turned around. i can't deal with this. i have 1 hr and 15 mins more to reach the destination. I get up and turned around..

me: excuse me, your little kiddo is kicking the back seat again. do you mind to look after him. we all (i pointed to the other 2 passenger) are trying to rest and we have an hour plus before we landed. teach some kiddo manners, please?

i can't believe i say that, but it felt so good.

the kiddo daddy saw the confrontation and walked up to me. he apologized and assured me the kiddo would not do that again.

me: thank you for your understanding. i do hope your boy will learn civil manner so that he can grow up being a person with a good mannerism.

i walked to my seat, sat down, put on my earphone, gazed at the sky and smile.

next 1 hr 15 mins, i have a peaceful journey and i landed safely at bintulu airport.

p/s: i hate people kicking on my backseat. bet it in the plane, bus or cinema. it annoys hell of me.


weather: clearsky

my mind: sleeeep


my joint: woofie


my ipod playing: think of me - phantom of the opera ost

1 comment:

Fable Frog said...

cheh~ i thought what so scary~ a kid! :D haha