Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 20

the cough and sin


i am coughing like mad. i felt like i want to shove my fingers down my throat and scratch it. itchy like hell i tells you. argghhhh!

i told my colleagues that i am OD of vitamin c. for the past few days i made huge glass of blackcurrant drinks and mix it with large chunk of ice. the weather are simply too stuffy for the past few days thus lead me mixing the icy cold drink. the aircond has gone crazy and waiting for the technician to fix it this weekend.

read about a friend who committed another 'sin' (as he claimed) and i do hope he will not beat himself up like Silas. to read something like that from his blog, am surprise - no, no, no. my jaw dropped, my tongue rolled out and my eyes popping out, to be exact! but i salute for his adventurousness finding the ecstasy of pleasure when still BA status.

registering myself for another online community and yes i am addicting to it like i am addicting to facebooking. damn! life is full of excitement when night unfold to morning...

my feet tapping to: say you know me - robbie rivera

No comments: