Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 10

vacation part 1

officially over a months this blog was not updated. was caught with a lot of things lately and yes i just came back from long holidays (a week, consider long to me lah).

the holiday - was getting pumped up after purchasing the air tix (thanks to MAS for generous zero fair) and i can't wait to go home seeing familiar faces. the day i flew, i woke up pretty late and i am late to check in at the KL Sentral terminal, but am just giving a shot to see whether they accept late checking (they allowed 2 hrs luggage check in for domestic's flight). they ticketing staff kind enough to allowed to check in without luggage and advise me to go to counter B once i have arrive at KLIA to check in my luggage. anyway, it all done however i left my wallet in adrian car's (disaster i tells u) and thank god i have passport with me that i can use to check in while am making calls to asked adrian to make u turn to return to me my wallet (disaster i tells u). heading to KLIA, do the necessary, board the plane, have a seat, buckle up my belt, plane took off... and unexpected things happen in the plane.. jeng jeng jeng..


i was enjoying the moment with iPod and newspaper then books and waiting for light refreshment to be served.. 15 mins after the flight was floating thousand feet above sea level, came the scariest things in my life..

(to be continued)

weather: clear (how i know, because i can see one world hotel from my balcony)

my mind: zzzZZZ

my joint: woofie

my ipod playing: not playing any songs because I'm charging the battery...

No comments: