Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 19

thought at 2.45 am


a scene at work in the afternoon today...

him: eb, can you be a writer to write about our ATCENone tomorrow?
me: huh? why me?

him: i heard that you have a good writing skills?

me: huh? who told you?
him: *eyes to the ceiling* got la, someone!
me: huh? who?
him: can you help us to write it?
me: you serious? me taking photo also and me lead dancing also

him: hmmmm.. wait, let me asked vt first. *run towards vt and disappear*

then me go mcdonalds, to chow down chicken mcdeluxe and fries!!

gawd, am flattered! someone said am good in writing? geezzz, i can write about crappy stuff laaaaaa..

a scene at dinner today..

him: oh you got blog?
me: yeah

him: friendster or blogspot?

me: i don like friendster *chow down loh mee* *chew chew chew* friendster blog crappy le.

him: yeah, you cannot do decoration one?

me: *chew chew chew* yeah.. cannot one! *drink leong cha*

him: oh, got one blog, very funny one, ahyap.com

me: huh? never heard le?

him: funny but informative.

me: ok *my heart said i need to check out about this blog then*

him: also, cibailang.com this one very rude one.

me: oh ok. usually i read blog of my friend one, music blog and politics blog.
him: oh ok. i don't like those financial blog one, but got people actually read this. actually, people will read your blog if you have something to write. but if you write like today i eat char siew pow, then i go here and then i do this.. boring la! must write like, today i eat char siew pow and it remind me of.... *pause* *blink*
me: yeah, true la. *i cannot tahan already, need to say it* come la. visit my blog. ernieatpink.blogspot.com *me going around explaining why i have 2 blogs* yada yada yada. e r n i e a t p i n k.blogspot.com

him: ok, i'll check out the blog when am free la.

me: ok


then we leave the kopitiam with the smell of yaw char koay tagging along with us!!!

there are closeted reader of my blog and am honour that each and everyone of you are reading it. take me gawd, 10 mins to write about this and am having eyes (almost) wide shut...

weather: don't know, can't see, air cond on

my mind: sleeeeeeeep but hungweeeee

my joint: teenyboopers

my ipod playing: we're all in this together - high school musical kiddos

No comments: