Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 23

something to ponder...



adam : come on, give me a little bj, up and down a couple times, you're done, it's easy!

samantha : easy? you men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. easy? honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'!

weather: windy

my mind: zzzzZZZZ

my joint: coverage

my ipod playing: just - mark ronson feat phantom planet

2 comments:

F.Idrus said...

LOL! You cracked me up, hahaha! Here I wanna share a pic with you, but I can't paste a pic, so you have to go: Self-Service

ernie said...

gawd!

that's sooo eeewwww.. but then whoa! some men really can do it. even got selfsuckipidia!! LOL!