Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 25

999, we're on fire




picture this:

24th Oct 2007
Wednesday
6.20 pm

phone rang

me: hello
ry: are you at home?
me: no. i'm on my way back to the office after my meeting.
ry: oh ok. joel just called. fire alarm was on and apparently our building got fire.
me: harrrrr? *panic*
ry: he just called and thought you are at home.
me: no le. but am just around the corner la.
ry: ok la. i just want to inform you.
*hang up*

i reached office area, i saw people are assembling at the front of block b & c. i saw my colleague gathering outside. black smoke filling up the area. word passing, 'car at lg3 burning'. i walked close by and saw ry and joel. minutes later, one guy said that one car at lg3 was burned and fire rescue settle everything. tenants can go back to the unit however, they are not allowed to go the parking bay area.

the smell of the smoke lingered around the lobby area.

managed to find the pic courtesy of people damansara perdana forum...





weather: sunny morning

my mind: shower + work


my joint: morning ray


am listening to: sound of my aquarium

4 comments:

F.Idrus said...

Eiii... I need to blog about this also. Didnt really know exactly what happened. Geez. That's so crazy! Could also be the wiring, it happened to someone I know too, the car just burst to flame at the traffic light. He lost RM5000 cash in the glove compartment but he managed to save his golf set :D

I've seen that yellow car before. Very sporty and racer kinda car.

ernie said...

ah yes!

yellow mitsubishi racer car.

crazy and scary too u know!

Unknown said...

and yes, it's right in from of my car park lagi.

Imagine if i'm on business trips. My car would cair

ernie said...

cair..wahahaha..

yeah man.. some more proton car wor.. sure cair one la..