Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 16

the sweet escape (to the mall)


weee ooooooh! weeee ooooooh! weeeee oooooooh! weeeee oooooh!

klang valley are truly blessed with sooooooo many god damn malls. we have small one to the big one to the soooo ohmygaystars! fagolous mall... to us this is what we called our daily/weekend playground. we don't see kids playing around the playground anymore, we don't see parents picnic-king at the park anymore but what you still can see at the park are those aunties practicing line dancing and of cos the qi gong geng and not to metioned the jog geng (still got also la).



malls, the greatest human constructions (ok, that really over the top), are part of daily our routine. it is a place for us to meet, date, walk and of cos shop, what else. it is a sweet escape for us after a long hard day/week. for me at least.

today, am still at the mood swing. confronted the mood (yes, i do intercommunications a lot) and my feet itchy to walk around one u, for no particulcar reason. i had a sms confrontations with adrian and it does not help either. the best way.. to the sweet escape! made my way to the mall, and adrian called me up as he already cancel the dinner with his colleague. so gonna meet him up there. i agreed to go separate way cos i need to be alone for time being.

so i walk from new wing to old wing, up and down, hi and lo. it was good breezy. seeing human behaviour. i put on my earphone, turn on my ipod and there, i was struffing around one u. painting it pink (ok, that sound too much, really!). my feet floating and hardly touch the tile floor of the mall. it feel so nice. went to one shope after another. exploration. it has been ages since i do this. i end up buying essential burning oil... hmmmmm..



then meeting him before heading for dinner at restaoran maulana (18 jam). one of my fav mamak hang out at ttdi!

weather: wet

my mind: mana, mana RM500,000?

my joint: angels with dirty faces

my ipod playing: my love is pink - sugababes

No comments: