Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 8

soundbytes: duffy


am addicted to the sound of duffy. i heard the song 'mercy' over the radio and quickly looking for it over the virtual world. thanks to the technology, i have the album in my ipod right now. 'mercy' is taken from her 'rockferry' album.

she dubbed by critics as the next 'amy winehouse'. it was said over her 'mercy' song as there are similarity of the tunes, beats and styles of amy winehouse, however i beg to differ. duffy has unique distinctive style of her voice. her music is urban-60's mix altogether and create a pleasant feeling while listening to it, even when you are about to sleep.

get addicted with it...


weather: breezy

my mind: another cupckae

my joint: urban-60s

my ipod playing: mercy - duffy

2 comments:

Fable Frog said...

Gosh! you've made me an ADDICT!! i love this song! crazy beats~!!! This has officially became my wake up song~!!

ernie said...

froggie - hahahaha.. welcome to the club. sing it 'you got me begging for mercy, yeah yeah yeah'..