Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 18

let's talk about sex...

gotcha, didn't i?


i went to one of the restaurant nearby my office for dinner today. this restaurant actually shown all the trailer from upcoming movies. very entertaining while enjoying dinner.


i spotted sex and the city movie trailer...

teaser trailer


full trailer
smoking hot? i bet it is...

weather: calm


my mind: eat sotong kering


my joint: madgesty

my ipod playing: 4 minutes - madonna feat jt

3 comments:

Ganymede said...

I can't wait till the girls come on the silver screen in Malaysian shores!

ernie said...

queer - yeah! i cant wait also. I'm not sure how *snips* they do. We gonna missed all Samantha scenes! sigh...

ernie said...

i mean missed all Samantha steamy scenes.. :)