Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 8

a week ago..

i was given an opportunity to be an event producer for charity movie premier. how excited i was when i know about it. i could not explained the joy in my heart. it always been my dream to produce a movie premier. it was held at gsc, mid valley.

the reason behind of this movie premier will be reveal later part somewhere in this blog.

myself and one of my crazee munke was busy putting the event. we went back at 430 am to finish the presentation and artwork for the whole concept. the organiser and sponsor apparently love the concept and it going to be big.

the camera are rolling and no turning back in everything. it went sooooo fast that i could not believe it was over. am still living in the world of tinseltown!

some picture i took...


ny skyline as a backdrop at the cocktail area



another view of ny skyline



resting at starbucks, drinking latte


pringles! pringles! oh pringles!


waaarrggghhhhhh! pringgggggggggleeees!


say pringeeeeeeeeees!
weather: nice chilly after raining

my joint: idol

am listening to: this is my now - jordin sparks

No comments: