Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 18

hostage


he wrote.. i don't know what it is, but it knows itself
it waits you and it is yours
it fought way its way across my life and lay in waiting for some way you are, some thing you say, a heat you have.

it has me and wants you
i drive it around, try lull it to sleep, but it refuses to listen to the strange music of reason
instead it sings your praises, looks for you in other people's faces
recalls you, involves me
it's all very distressing.

I have something for you
it held me as a hostage
i could not break free
it asked for you for ransom
and it made me write this...

anonymous

weather: still wind

my mind: to sleep early or late

my joint: country chic

am listening to: before he cheats - carrie underwood

No comments: