Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, June 22

home of ATCENians

it has been a hella sweaty, tiring and paint intoxicating week for all ATCENians. finally the time has come and ATCENians has moved to their own 'home'. it was nice place and definitely all the sweat and hard work in 3 years paid off.

to be honest, am with them only like 7 months and i feel like i have worked there for ages. i've called it my second home. literally. this is because the new office located at the ritze perdana business centre which located at the front of my condo unit. i can see my balcony from my office. hehehe.. see how close am i. a friend of mine said that i have a new scheme offered by company -- rumahku, opisku (my home, my office).

memories of old place...



ziglar



arthur



buffet


ziglar & disney



drucker

contact centre (this is where my workstation located)


yours truly messy workstation
new chapter has begun...



new office signage



yours truly new workstation (before makeover)



nice or not?


love the flooring and colors



lounge area to be



d'man office



bosses table



library



tired already, come let us play!


yours truly new workstation (after makeover)

weather: windy

my mind: to sleep or continue blogging

my joint: weird russian movie

am listening to: songs with end credit from weird russian movie

No comments: