Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 11

thousand possibilities


my mind gave thousand possibilities on what is happening right now. my sense of insecurity has been bugging me for weeks now. i started to isolate myself subtly and some of them realized it and helping me to pull up to the surface. i don know how this feeling overcome me for the past few weeks. i get irritated easily and things not done according to my plan. today, my hot button triggered. i was trying to talk to adrian and he does not give an eye contact with me instead he was looking at the laptop screen and bam! i get irritated. i cant handle my own temper, really! if am mad, i am mad. i did not talk to him after that as to my perception he is not listening at all and it irritates the hell out of me. he went out a few hours later and i don know where he is and what he is doing right now. my mind gave thousand possibilities... talk about insecurity. we all have it in our life. how it affect our life? in a lot of way. it could lead to a disastrous life or it could lead to something good. over the years, i have managed a lot of insecurity people. i handle them pretty ok but when come to myself, i lose out! my mind wander around the six continents trying to figure it out... and it is still do now!

weather: clear


my mind: where are you?


am listening to: sound of ceiling fan

No comments: