Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 4

read this...


it has been a while since the last time i update me blog. simply i'm tight up with work. a few events running at the same time.

what's been going on in my life lately...

work - just completed outLOUD Ladies conference 2007. after more than 6 mths of planning and preparation, finally its over. 133 ladies turn up to learn and listen to 5 professional shared on topics such developing self-assertiveness at work place, communication, the power to keep up, beauty iq and entrepreneuship. as producer of this conference, my (all ladies) team has done extremely good job executing the job. i do salute them from the bottom of my heart.

i was given an opportunity this coming monday to motivate 600 kids for one hour. yep! am talking abt 600 kids frm standard 1,2 & 3 from Sri KDU. am well prepared as this would be my first time giving such a talk to that large number of audience. am nervous? hell i am! big time. but u know what, am just gonna let loose and enjoy it. am going to do a short rehearsal with me boss tomorrow.

life - a little exciting about decorating my bachelor pad. just bought a new sofa for the pad and it fit well with everything around the apartment. now i can relax while watching tv. nothing much happening right now in my life. sis and bro in law will be visiting on 20th before flying to london for holidays. younger sis will be in town on 19th. and am still contemplating to go to gwen's concert. sigh!

music - i have a lot of new song to be uploaded. so watch out for this blog from time to time.

weather: sunny

my mind: watching movie?

my joint: starbucks

am listening: hold it don't drop it - j-lo

No comments: