Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, September 23

lost and (possibly) never be found

hurts

i was going through some 'junks' that i kept inside my old shoes box. all of sudden 'zejive' was in my mind.

the story of zejive was wiped out from my previous blog. to KISS, he is someone that i have fallen for a very long time. then he left to US to become a lab rat and he decided to not contact each other because it ain't work out for long distance. it was hard hit on me, however, i am moving on. and it was best forgotten... until a couple of hours ago! as for now, the only thing i can connect to him is his friend by the screen name 'glamdragon'.

anyhow, i hope to contact him again and catching up before the last breath (whoa, sound like dying wish).

zejive, if you ever read this...

my ipod playing: taking chances - celine dion

No comments: