Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 12

2 weeks ago...

i've been busy.

execution of event one after another and it's fun but tiring. even work is tiring, i managed to enjoyed a bit of life. here is some glimpse of what i've been doing for the last 2 weeks:



walk around one utama




gotten myself a pair of sneakers




and then.. another pair



eat yong tau fu @ uptown hawker's centre




watched movie at new gsc @ pavilion kl




managing event




attend wedding dinner




at wedding dinner


exciting isn't it?

i have few more picture to be posted on what happen for the last 2 weeks including me jadi mr sc (santa clause, that is).

weather: breezy and clear

my mind: set the alarm clock

my joint: bald + rock

my ipod playing: over you - chris daughtry

No comments: