Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 4

i made up my mind...


when i first saw you i said "oh my", i said "oh my" that's a dream that's my dream i needed a dream when it all seemed to go bad then I found you and i have had the most beautiful dreams any mans ever had when i first saw you i said "oh my", "oh my" that's my dream that's my dream i needed a dream to make me strong you were the only reason I had to go on you were my dream all the things I never knew you were my dream who could believe they could ever come true and who would believe the world would believe in my dreams too when i first saw you i said "oh my", "oh my" that's my dream...

(when i first saw you by jamie foxx - taken from dreamgirls ost)

i feel so happy and relieved after i finally made my decision. i've been thinking a lot and procrastinate about it. and tonight i finally decided that, this is it...
more on this in time to come.

my joint: da bling bling

am listening to: when i first saw you - jamie foxx

No comments: