Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 8

lazy shoppy stuffy weekend


it is certainly a lazy weekend tho. nothing much to do.

for the past few weeks my tv 'meragam' and all of sudden decided to discolor itself and make it green all the way. it such a depressing to watch tv with that color but then again it remind me how old tv works. saturday, finally decided to send the tv to 'hospital' and see how much it will cost me to fix it. it was warded in icu by the usual doctor and the bills came up to RM145. if the price is high, i opt for new tv. (hint, hint)

decided to do some theraphy and pampering this weekend as well. adrian dropped me at the curve and i make my way around the mall. first stop: fos. spent an hour at fos to find what i think would suit me. to my surprise how bad the selection at fos nowdays. i tried numerous tee and none of it looks good on me (am putting weight, that could be the possibility). try couple of jeans and pants and sigh, i managed to convince myself that the piece i have decided is a good one. straight loose fit. its pretty comfy and washed vintage color. hmmm.. managed also grab a funky bland color belt and a pink vintage tee.*kaching - RM126* when am done at fos, i walked around the curve and none of it interest me anymore so i move to the mall across, ikano. second stop: brande outlet. walking in, piling of stuff inside the basket and one short cargo pants caught my eyes. the staff told me that its american size. yipeeee! i tried one and it fit perfectly. *kaching - RM29.90*

went to baby z full moon celebration. got there around 740ish as the traffic at ldp is massively bad. saw jt, isma and others. good to see the old folks again and laugh all the way. as usual isma got bully by everyone. came home and did not go out after that.

early sunday morning, gc sms me to remind me of our appointment to go to ucsi. she came with her bf to pick me up and we got lost trying to find where the hell is ucsi. reason why we are going to ucsi cos we want to check out some program that they offered for grooming. meet with the facilitator/counsel. she was not very convincing about the programme and she was horribly distracted and did not maintained or focused eye contact with me and gc. am feeling frustrated and want to get it over. she seems not interested to explaining to us but more concern about the catwalk session that was about to happen but was running late cos the facilitator was late. sigh!

went for my second round of shoppping. reason this adhoc shopping today because i need to get stuff for work. first stop: fos. i saw the cargo pants yesterday and convincingly that they sure have my size. to my disappointment, they did not. frustrated i walked out and walked around the mall trying to find any shop that sell cargo pants (green family color). i can't find. am getting agigated and adrian is tagging along with me. decided to go home and i said bye to adrian. then little einstein in me lighted up the bulb and i walk across to ikano. second stop: fos. i still couldnt get the cargo pants i want. talking to gsc and dashed off. i walked around and decided to give a shot at padini. yipeeeee.. my prayer answered. i found the pants i want at good price. i was so estatic and excited *kaching - RM109 (50%)> RM54.50.*

time to heading home..then pasar malam @ ttdi

my joint: groovy body

am listening to: straight jack - chilli feat missy elliott


No comments: