Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 22

intoxikate week


it has been a hell of intoxikate week for me. it all began on monday when i start have a light cough. i ignore it as i thought it was something just a normal cough. went to mcdee with pengurus and 3 crazy munkee for light supper after work. it was pouring earlier on and the night is chilly. went home, i sense nothing is wrong. the very next morning, i could feel my body temperature is going up, and i popped up 2 aspirins, and went to work. half of the morning, i was shivering and have difficulty in breathing. i was coughing like hell. i hang on for a while cos i have a meeting at noon. right after the meeting, your truly visit the gp and diagnosed with flu, fever and cough. gp gave me mc for the day so that i can rest at home. went back to rest, but couldn't rest because it was noisy as a few renovations going on above my units (fook!). i have to put a cotton inside my ear to block the noise, it help and i managed to enter the la la land.



The next day, i went back to work, it got worse as i was coughing and coughing. took medication as prescribe by doc, but no changes at all. i got a lilttle frustrated as i can't do much of work by the end of the day. i went back early as i can't take it anymore. lying down watching american idol, i shivered badly. watching sanjaya performing even give me chill to my bone. i off the ceiling fan and still i feel cold. my body temperature shoot up and i decided to see a doctor as soon as possible. i freaked out about this. again, the gp check on me and asking me question abt my previous visit to the other gp. to her surprise, i was not prescribed for antibiotic (i was like wtf?) by the other gp. she prescribed me with additional medicine. now, total i have 7 types of medicine to popped up every now and then. totally whacked intoxikated.



went to one utama on saturday to jalan jalan and sight seeing at the shop with 2 craze munkee. we stumble upon fashion show at one utama. decided to watch and give constructive comments. the model are so thin, they walk like a stick that got blow by the tornado. then we decided to watch 'sunshine'. not worth to review that is why it is not in my yakking sections.




at night, i went to pat's house as mike inviting us to try nintendo wii. it was frikinliciously awesome. it better than ps3 with it motion sensor and damn, if u playing baseball, kickboxing and tennis, u will sweating like hell. this is a good form of exercise and the same time have fun. we were playing until 4 am then head to mamak for supper then went home.

woke up, eat brunch and now i am here telling everyone how is my week so far...

my joint: ex suga suga

am listening: real girl - mutya buena


No comments: