Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 15

the painless visit


for the past four weeks, i have been visiting my dentist for root canal treatment. i was very scared at first but assured by the dentist that now, the treatment is painless.

what caused this? i have a crack in my tooth that i was aware off and did not do anything about it until i almost gone bad. i decided to see the dentist and was told that my tooth can be saved. phewww.. for second i was thought it going to bad!

the dentist planned the whole treatment for me. Once a week for four weeks, i'll be visiting him. as assured by him, it is a painless treatment. today was my last treatment and final touch, he inserted titanium inside my tooth to support the filling. hmmmm..

waether: hot

my mind: am hungry

my joint: indon maid cleaning my apartment

am listening to: rehab - amy winehouse

No comments: