Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 29

truly lazy weekend


half past midnight and weekend is over. a brand new week starts half hour ago. i had the most lazy weekend ever this year. seriously, do nothing at all. suppose to pack my stuff so that i can move in to the new studio smoothly but then again lazy bug kicks me in.

woke up at noon on sat, and still half awake, i check my email and u-torrents. my tummy is empty and adrian has gone to see doc (not well) then heading to office for a while. decided to shower and brush my teeth and cook lunch. start my marathon on downloaded tv series. watching csi ny, ncis and shark (all 2 episodes) back to back. feeling sleeping and took a nap around 5 ish and woke up at 7 pm to accompany adrian to tapau porridge from ss2. cooked pasta for dinner. after dinner hanging around the house and an hour later lying on bed watching tv and felt asleep and woke up at 1 am. couldn't sleep til 3 am.

sunday woke up at noon, and went lunch with adrian and glenn at ss2. then went around pj to post advertisment about our room vacant at bu4 at 7-11. hopefully this week i can get new tenant to took over my current place and i can move in to new studio. then had dinner at home and then chilling out.

that how my weekend goes. yours?

am listening to: thinking about you - norah jones
picture courtesy post secret


No comments: