Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 17

blog number: one zero zero


graphic courtesy of post secret

i can't believe that I've reached my 100th blog entry already and am so exciting about it. am going to share with all of you on my journey in blogging.

i started blogging on 30th june 2004. it started when a friend of mine pursued me to write about what happened in my life as he thought that i have the talent to do it due to my interest in reading and my knowledge in sharing a lot of stuff i.e music and movies. i give a thought about it and i've created pink@diary blog and everything kicks in from there. telling the whole world about my life is something that i don't really wanna do but i continued with it. i've gotten hooked with blogging and do it as often as whenever i can. then i gotten tired of blogging and it stopped for three months.

my blog came back again in september, largely due to ivan (who is in aus to study) often visited my blog to getting an update about what happened to me in KL. then lazy devil got me again and i stopped blogging and back again a few months after. in feb 2005, i've created 2 new blogs, pink@music and pink@movies. so, i have total of 3 blogs then and updating each and one another is fun although it such a hassle. it has become my 2nd home. monthly/weekly updated with info on music and movies and also my life. same time as well, i've created pinkFM station, the best streaming music selection selected only by me. way too much stuff to digest eh?

in aug 20, 2006,
approximately past 1.40 am, I make
the stupidest mistake in my entire life and regretted by not do double
checking before press the button. I've accidentally deleted the blog from my
dashboard and I can't edit/post blog from it anymore. then born the 2nd generation of pink@diary blog. same layout, same content. but i still retained the old blog entry. and the same time also, i've created 4th blog, pink@telly. where i posted about idiot box crap.

leonard, my loyal bitch, told me how great multiply is in terms of blogging. i still skeptical about it but o nov 2, 2006, i was chatting with vincent and again i was told about multiply. how can i share/post my music, my pic, my video all in one. am still contemplating but i signed up anyway. then i discovered that multiply works in the most easiest, simplest and excellent blog posting i've ever find in the net. with great feature, i jump start pinkville right away. it more focus on music am listening to and crap stuff that am sharing with every friend that visited this blog. and it begun from there.

am still maintaining pink@diary blog as from multiply i can cross post to my old blog. reason, some of my friend still do visit my old blog.

been such a good journey in blogging and am looking to post 100 more and 100 more and 100 more blogs in the future.

am listening to: no more tears (enough is enough) - barbra streisand duet with donna summer.


No comments: