Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 22

The story of...

assorty sushi

I just woke up and all of sudden I have the craving for sushi. I found this picture of assorted sushi that I took during the soft launch opening of Traders Hotel, Kuala Lumpur sometimes ago. They served the sushi as starters for the guest and of cos I had a chance to try it out. This even make me wanna go out now and eat sushi (but am too lazy right now).

Went to pump, jam and step last night @ Manulife yesterday. Kento's pump - killer. Literally sweating all the way from warm up to abs. Good work out. Vehn's Jam - good dance work out. But, but this what I want to share with you guys. We are on the second half of the class with the cha cha track. As we shiok-ly dance to the cha cha moves, all of sudden, when I turned to my right... WHAM BAM.. a pungy smell came right up to my nostrils. I lost focus at that very moment as my senses was disturbed. After finished the cha cha routine, Soo Chin (she stand next to me) came up to me and asked me whether I smell something funny. I said yeah I did, smell like a bad kai fan! And both of us tried to identified which culprits that release the pungy gas. Well, obviously Soo Chin cant take it, she walked out from the class. After she left, again the pungy smell came out of no where.. again i lost focus. I move forward to avoid the smell. It was a bad experience!
Note to all gym bunny, make sure you empty the gas before you join any group x classes. Drink ENO..hehehe!

Chiyoko's step - continuation from last week, and adding more combo. One round of left and right, kills me! It was the most intense routine with fast transitions in between each moves.

After gym, went to Dharoos with Adrian, Ivan and Mike.. talk talk and half way, we talk about buisness. Hope that this business will bloom.. hehhe.. still at initial stage. Will let you guys know if everything is sailing smoothly.

Laters peeps.. am going to play my Kingdom Hearts 2!

No comments: